An Auto Level is a Professional Leveling Tool used by Contractors, Builders, Land Surveying Professionals, or the Engineer who demands accurate leveling every time. AutoLevels set up fast, are easy to use, and save time and money on every job. We have a large selection of Automatic Levels for your choice of options like magnification, accuracy, and price. Some Auto Levels come in kits that include the grade rod and tripod. Auto-Levels are great for Fence Builders, Foundation Installers, Deck Builders, Landscaping Pros, Swimming Pool Builders, Home Builders, Roadwork Jobs, Excavations and More. Auto Levels require that you level the instrument by hand, but you're only required to get the bubble within the black circle on the bubble vial, from there the internal compensator takes over and precisely levels itself. Easier to Level, Quick to Level, and Greater Accuracy. Brands like Agatec, CST Berger, David White, Laser Line, Leica, NorthWest Instrument, Pacific Laser Systems, Pentax, Seco, Sokkia, and Topcon Levels.
An Auto Level is a level with a compensator.
Auto Level Setup
1. Setup your tripod as level as possible, step on tripod legs to drive into the ground.
2. Attach auto level to the tripod.
3. Adjust level so bubble is centered in vial.
4. Adjust recital until crosshairs are clear.
5. Adjust the objective lens until object you are sighting on is clear.
Care of Auto Levels
If the instrument becomes wet leave it unpacked. Wipe down instrument, clean and dry transport case. Pack up instrument only when it is perfectly dry. Never touch the glass with fingers, use soft clean lint-free cloth to clean lens.
Checking Auto Level Accuracy
1. Set up instrument in an area that is as level as possible and which is about 220 feet long. Place two matching level rods or two pieces of strapping in the ground about 200 feet apart with the faces toward each other. Position and level the instrument so that the distance from the instrument to each rod is the same measure.
2. Take a reading on each rod with the instrument (or mark each piece of strapping where the crosshair is sighted).
3. Move transit to another spot on the line and take readings and mark both rods again.
4. The difference between the marks on the rod will be the error of the instrument.The error needs to be corrected by a competent repair technician.
Deccan Institute of technologies is one of the most trusted names in Land Survey Training field today. It is needless to say that our institute has the latest infrastructure and experienced faculty members. These faculty members have an industrial back ground and that’s why they can teach our students so well. We are the best Auto Level Training Institute in Hyderabad , Telangana India,